It's 4:55 AM here, and I can't sleep. I've been awake since sometime around 3:30. I'm just going to go ahead and blame the sunburn currently causing my legs to look like bright red. . . things that are bright red.

Shushup, analogies are hard when it's almost 5:00 AM.

I'm still in Nevada. It's been almost two weeks. This is the longest and farthest I've ever been away from home.

Today we're supposed to take the bikes and go to Lake Tahoe to ride around. It'll be the first time I've ridden in two weeks, and I'm terrified that I'll have turned into an even bigger blob of mush and I'll lose anything I'd gained from all the riding I'd been doing religiously before I left.

Tomorrow I get to go home.

It's weird, I was really expecting to get homesick right off the bat, but so far it's only happened maybe three times, and they were brief, really random times. (Once when I really wanted some Hawiian barbeque from a place near my house, once when I had a nightmare where I came home and my family didn't love me anymore and I gained twenty pounds and my teeth fell out, and then again when I suddenly wanted to go hug my cats and rabbit.)

As much fun as I've had, I think I'm ready to go home.

Oh yeah, happy two year nodeversary. Time flies when you're having fun.

Also, this is me pointedly not calling Custo out because that's not the point. This is me, however, looking in his direction expectantly.

Update 11:43 PM: BETRAYAL BEE-TRAY-YALL!