Being sick really sucks, especially when it's a flu that doesn't affect you all that much, but you can't quite defeat and it goes on for about two weeks on and off. I guess my immune system is out of practice since I haven't gotten a flu in about five years.

In any case, I woke up this morning and turned on the TV instead of running straight to the computers as I normally do. I was channel surfing when I came across this bizarre program called Zooboomafoo. It's hosted by the Kratt brothers, known for their previous show Kratt's Creatures. This show, on the other hand, is 95% silliness and 5% actual content about animals. Kratt's Creatures was much more informative and interesting, which kept me watching even though I was twice the target age group. Funny how television programming degrades to satisfy the lowest common denominator.

Then this adorable show called Sagwa: The Chinese Siamese Cat comes on. This show is so saccharine and kawaii that I sit there with my tongue lolling out for about 25 minutes as I watch this. It's like a drug. I suppose it was also the state of mind that I was in, feeling achy and sick and not wanting to get up.

Ahh well, feeling better now, and sanity is returning to me. I don't write day logs very often but I figured I might as well contribute since this was a bizarre day for me. Now to play some more Arkanoid II on my Apple IIgs...