Watched American Idol lately? Then you've probably heard of the "She Bangs" guy by now.

William Hung, 20, Civil Engineering undergrad at Berkeley, won the hearts of millions around the world with his gut-wrenching rendition of Ricky Martin's She Bangs. That Randy tried to hide his face with a sheet of paper, that Paula looked like she wished the ground would open up and just swallow her, and that Simon instantly put on his wish-i'd-never-been-born face wasn't even half as bad as the fact that the guy epitomised everything dork - the hairstyle, the dress, the style of dress, the... look.... Stevie Wonder would dig his eyes out.

Ironically, his fifteen minutes of fame didn't just peter out after leaving the audition room, and by now he's probably more well-known than any one of the other hopefuls, despite not (obviously) making it to the second round of the competition. There's a clip of his audition floating around on the Net, and screengrabs of his audition are making it onto blogs everywhere. There's also been, if I'm not mistaken, a radio interview with him where he sportingly belted out a couple of his greatest hits, including, of course, "She Bangs".

He's the next star wars kid, I tell ya.