Radiohead, alternative rock quintet from Oxford, England, 1988 - Present. Partial Discography: The release of Radiohead's first major-label album, Pablo Honey, brought lackluster reviews and sales in their native Britain until "Creep" began to receive major airplay on the radio and MTV in the USA. On the back of the single's success, Radiohead toured the USA extensively. Pablo Honey went gold, and "Creep" was re-released in the UK at the end of 1993. This time around, the single was a hit, and the band went on a world tour in the summer of 1994.

Unfortunately, the song that brought them stardom also became a source of intense frustration. (The song "My Iron Lung" is about the band's love-hate relationship with "Creep.") Critics had tagged Radiohead as a one-hit wonder, and, determined to prove them wrong, Radiohead entered the studio and recorded The Bends. Lauded by critics for a more mature sound but largely ignored by the public, The Bends received attention only after constant touring. The Bends contained a wealth of great singles, including High and Dry, Fake Plastic Trees, Just, and Street Spirit.

In 1997, Radiohead released OK Computer, which was an immediate hit in both the US and the UK, and also received critical praise on both sides of the pond. The band stripped down their sound for this album, creating a more subtle, textured work with a darker tone than either The Bends or Pablo Honey. Highlights include Airbag, Paranoid Android, Let Down, and Karma Police.

In 1998, the Airbag: How Am I Driving? EP was released, essentially a mini-album in its own right, containing material left off of OK Computer.