Sueno's stone is a monumental battle stone, consisting of a 22 foot high slab of medium grained grey sandstone located at Forres in Murray, Scotland. Dating sometime from the ninth or tenth centuries, it is the largest known Pictish sculptured stone and named after its discoverer, one Sueno.

On one side there is a large cross, whilst the other side features a series of intricately carved panels depicting scenes of the preparations for battle, fighting, rows of decapitated bodies, and prisoners in chains. The dead are apparently depicted in two groups of seven, symbolically buried beneath a large tumulus.

It was clearly erected to commemorate some great victory or battle, unfortunately the stone features neither symbols nor any inscription of any kind to provide any clues as to why it was built. There were also a great number of battles fought during the likely period of its construction, but it is considered most likly that it is either commemorating the final victory of Kenneth mac Alpin over the Pictish kings in the mid ninth century, or the victory over the Viking invaders at Strathearn in Perthshire achieved by a combined Picto-Scottish army around the year 909.

The stone slab is now surrounded by a 30 foot high glass enclosure that protects the monumental ancient stone from the rigours of the Scottish climate.