The only interesting thing about today was that I rode my bike into town to buy some gum (typically the only means of transportation available to me).

For some reason I couldn't resist chewing on things the whole day. I just had to, it was like restless mouth syndrome or something, I knew if I could just get some gum it'd be a whole lot better but I kept putting it off. I wasn't even entirely aware of it but I kept chewing on items within reach, sometimes a pen but mostly a little dime bag (that actually has a coin in it). When it started to fall apart and was in general disgusting I decided enough was enough.

I kept putting it off because it was hot out and humid as well as the round trip takes an entire hour, which is a bit much for a pack of gum. Along the way (most of my route is along a bike path) there were a score of girls from the high school jogging along and several small groups of people standing along the side of the trail. I've no clue what they were doing but they made me feel lazy cruising along on my bike.

I wish there were some kind of point to this whole story but it just kind of ends with 'and then I got home'. That's kind of how real life is, most of the time it doesn't have much point to it and doesn't really make for a good story.