Table of Contents for Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book.
See also The Second Jungle Book.

Mowgli's Brothers
Where we first meet Mowgli and the others in that universe, and Bagheera buys Mowgli's life with that of a bull. Eleven years pass, and then the adventure continues, and Mowgli gets the better of Sher Khan again, using the red flower. At the end, he is sent back to the lands of man.
Hunting-Song of the Seeonee Pack
A short verse
Kaa's Hunting
Another short verse
Maxims of Baloo
Before Mowgli was sent back to the lands of man, Baloo was teaching him the Law of the Jungle. Most jungle creatures only learned the parts that applied directly to themselves, but Mowgli had to learn everything, including how to say "We be of one blood, ye and I" in all the languages of the jungle. Then he falls in with the Bandar-Log who are the people without a law (the swing dancing monkeys from the Disney movie). The Bandar-Log capture Mowgli, who is then rescued by Kaa, Bagheera and Baloo.
Road-Song of the Bandar-Log
Yet more verse
Tiger! Tiger!
Beginning just after the first story, Mowgli goes back to the man village. He is adopted by a woman who lost her own son to the jungle. He learns man's speech and customs. Mowgli is put to work herding cattle, and uses the herd to defeat Sher Khan. He is thrown out of the Man-Pack and returns to live in the jungle.
Mowgli's Song
Fairly long verse, retelling the victory of Mowgli over Sher Khan.
From here forward, the stories are no longer in the Mowgli universe.
The White Seal
The story of a white seal named Kotick, the son of one of the mightiest seals. He looks for a place for seals to live where there are no men.
Lukannon
Some verse relating to The White Seal.
Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
This is the story of a young and brave mongoose who defeats some badass cobras.
Darzee's Chant
Sung in honor of Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
Toomai of the Elephants
Toomai is a boy who tends elephants, and has adventures with them. Then he has even bigger adventures with elephants in the wild.
Shiv and the Grasshopper
The song that Toomai's mother sang to the baby
Her Majesty's Servants
An army's horses, cattle and elephant stand around talking about war.
Parade Song of the Camp Animals
A bit for each of the animals in Her Majesty's Servants including elephants of the gun teams, gun bullocks, cavalry horses, screw-gun mules, commissariat camels and all the beasts together.