Ah, joy. Today I found a nice place to stay for the next year.
After a couple of weeks of insanity, my SO and I managed to grab the elusive Coyoacan cheap-but-decent flat. The early bird and all that.
On the work side, the Big Project is going ... I wish I knew were it is going. Today my immediate Boss (not of the pointy haired variety) spent the whole day talking with the Big Kahuna. She is not back yet.
Now there are two possibilities. She either has been given the job of the Lesser Kahuna, which means that she will make me King of the Big Project, or she has been told that we are all on skids, in which case it will be a rat race to the good laser printer for printing CVs.

I don't know, and yet I feel strangely detached about the whole thing. Really, I don't get that worked up about things anymore. Maybe it is because I have the impression that I can easily find another job.

Anyway ... noded some today, fucked around with zope (neat !), listened to the mysterious coffee machine noises, and then I noded a long spoof I wrote three years ago about the Pets Control Policy at CMU.
The dude whose boss I am (the idea still surprises me) asked for leave to telecommute from UNAM. Of course I agreed, besides we have webcams in both offices, so we can keep an eye on each other ... besides I have total trust in him.
Now I should go home before my SO starts wondering if have been eaten by a grue.