Hi everybody – it’s been awhile since I wrote anything but I’d like to tell you about my Sunday.

I was sitting on my bed looking at my cat and playing with my stuffed animals. My dad was downstairs cleaning up the house and listening to music. I asked if we could listen to the Police. When the song called Every Little Thing She Does is Magic came on I put on my magic hat and wand and started dancing. My dad thought it was funny.

I like my room. On three sides its yellow and the other side is red. The ceiling is blue. My bedspread is made of puffy clouds and blue skies and I get to sleep under the stars on the ceiling at night.

Tonight my dad is going to make Mexican food and we are going to watch From the Earth to the Moon. I hope I like it.

This is a poem I had to write for Halloween for school. It’s called “That Black Cat.” I hope you like it.

That black cat
was strolling that the alley

That black cat
He likes to look at me

That black cat
He’s not a witches black cat

That black cat
Plays that music

That black cat
He likes to dance

That black cat
He’s not a witches black cat

That black cat
Likes to dance

Dance on black cat

My friend Brooke tried to steal this and say it was her poem. It made me angry and I told my teacher. We’re still friends though.

It’s time for me to go to bed. My Daddy always says to “Sleep the sleep of angels” before I go to sleep. I like that. I say the same thing to him. I hope you all sleep the sleep of angels too. Good night.