I wish there was a write up type here at E2 called "asshole" but I guess "person" will have to suffice.

Alex Jones is a radio talk show host here in America. His show is based out of Austin, Texas and is currently available on over 70 AM and FM stations where he gets to spew his venom on a daily basis from sea to shining sea. In addition, he hosts two websites, Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com. When it comes to conspiracy theorists, this guy takes the cake.

The smoke had barely cleared and the blood had barely dried from the streets after the recent terrorist bombings at the Boston Marathon when Alex Jones took to the airwaves and declared that “this thing stinks to high heaven” and suggested that the United States government was somehow behind the bombings. He went on to say that the attack was just another so-called false flag operation designed to give the government more power over the lives of its citizens.

I’m almost tempted to give him a pass on that one since I thought he might be doing it to garner ratings but after reading more on this guy I truly believe he’s certifiable. Here’s some more evidence that he’s in need of some serious help from a shrink and while I know everybody is entitled to their opinion and I’m not big on censorship, not everybody should be able to broadcast them over the airwaves.

According to Alex Jones:

Did You Know?

The United States government was behind the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001? Yep, that right. It was the Bush Administration that planned and coordinated the attacks on our own soil. To quote “Call the White House and tell them we know the government is planning terrorism, "Bin Laden (using air quotes)is the boogeyman they need in this Orwellian phony system."

When I think of the term “New World Order” my mind flashes back to the mid 90’s and the world of professional wresting. Headed by the likes of Hulk Hogan, Randy “the Macho Man” Savage and a bunch of other goons juiced up on steroids it made for good theater. When Alex Jones hears the term “New World Order” his mind goes to another place entirely. To him, it constitutes a secret global cabal working to establish an authoritarian government. Their goal is to eliminate approximately 80% of the world’s population. Once they’ve accomplished that they plan on using “secret advanced technology” that will enable them to live forever.

On December 14, 2012 one Adam Lanza walked into Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newton, Connecticut and started shooting. After all was said and done, twenty children and six adult staff members of the school lay dead. Before he left to conduct this act of carnage, Lanza also killed his mother. He killed himself at the scene before he could be taken into custody by the authorities.

Or so you would think.

According to Alex Jones, it was all another government hoax. It seems they were in cahoots with the mainstream media to doctor footage in order to advance their agenda when it comes to gun control.

On Friday, July 20, 2012 in Aurora, Colorado there was a midnight screening of the latest Batman movie called “The Dark Knight Rises". A lone gunman dressed in combat gear walked into the theater, let loose some tear gas grenades and started blasting away. The end result was that twelve theatergoers were killed and another fifty eight injured. That’s what we know.

According to Jones, what we don’t know was that the lone gunman, one James Eagan Holmes, was somehow drugged by agents of the Obama administration and was acting in conjunction with the United Nations since they recently signed an arms treaty that would threaten to take the guns from the hands of American citizens.

Here’s an oldie but a goodie. On April 19, 1995 a bomb exploded at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City. When the rubble was cleared 168 people were dead. That total included 19 children under the age of six. In addition, another 680 people were injured. At the time it represented the worst attack on American soil until September 11, 2001. It was perpetrated by one Timothy Mcveigh and three other accomplices in retaliation for the FBI’s botched handling of the Waco Siege and Ruby Ridge incidents. McVeigh would later receive the death penalty and was executed by lethal injection on June 11, 2001.

That’s what you think!

According to Jones, then President Bill Clinton approved the bombing in Oklahoma City. He staged a coordinated effort using various intelligence agencies to do his dirty work. The Administration would then blame the attack on the “right wing”.

Ok, it’s getting time to wind this up. According to Jones, FEMA is building concentration camps across the country where the government will house and enslave people who disagree with them. Of course, that’s only a backup plan since if the New World Order has its way, 80% of us would be dead anyway.

Of course, there has to be gays in here somewhere. I just didn’t know it had to do with juice boxes. Yes, it seems that under the government’s watchful eye, the boxes that contain those "fruity" drinks are lined with some kind of special plastic that will “encourage homosexuality with chemicals so that people don’t have children.”

They’re also controlling the weather, blew up the Space Shuttle Columbia and for those of us who haven’t been turned to “teh gay lifestyle” by those insidious juice boxes, exterminated by the New World Order or living behind barbed wire fences in some FEMA concentration camp, we should consider ourselves lucky. The only thing we’ll be facing is mass sterilization.

One would think that with views like these many politicians and news organizations would shy away from the likes of Alex Jones. Au contraire my friend. It seems he’s a lightning rod for some of those folks.

Once aspiring presidential candidate Ron Paul has made frequent appearances on Jones radio show. The same goes for possible future candidate Rand Paul. Fox News personalities and commentators such as Andrew “Judge” Napolitano and Lou Dobbs have also made appearances as well as former rocker turned gun nut, Ted Nugent.

Admittedly, I’ve never listened to his show and if what I read about it is true, I never will. In my opinion though, in comparison, this guy makes other conspiracy theorists sound like whimpering puppy dogs.

I guess you can blame the so-called “lame stream media” for that.

Source(s)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/04/16/alex-jones-and-his-enablers/193647