Well said, Walter. I can't top that, but I wrote this on paper, before I read your wu. Strange coincidence.

This is it. Last daylog. Last write up. last of the Mohicans. And here's that "awesome node" you asked of me, factgirl (I would message you, but I had myself intentionally borged, because I didn't know how to say "goodbye"). I hope you like it, thanks for the encouragement.

I've enjoyed my stay here at everything, I've learned alot. But my motives were selfish. I came here first to learn, then I wanted to write, to be heard, to be told I was cool by the people who were the coolest I had ever (not?) met. I got what I wanted. The gypsy's curse. This whole episode was like one insane acid trip. But it must end. I have to return to real life. This is text.

I called myself boywithlegs because it is how I would like to be seen, nothing more or less, and I thought it was kinda funny. But it was a lie. I am a man.

Since I logged on, I've learned a lot from life, the universe, and everything, including: many people are insensitive assholes , there is no spiritual path cut by someone else that will lead me to the truth, I'm hot, I'm good at sex, I'm bad at relationships, I'm too cavalier, I need more respect for God and people, I love my family, life is beautiful, and a bunch of other shit.

I am a fraction Creek Indian, kin to Red Eagle, AKA William Weatherford and directly descended from the princesses of the Wind Clan, Sehoy, Sehoy II, and Sehoy III, mother of both Red Eagle and David Tate; the later is my Great Great Great Great Great Great Grand Father, and I AM ABSOLUTELY SERIOUS Feel free to write me as a real person, if you want, at tomblueeagle@hotmail.com but I probably won't discuss E2. The past has passed. I might put my writing at my own shitty website http://www.auburn.edu/~hayestp/tom.html

I've called CrAzE, and I pretty much love the guy, and I know jes5199. We went to ASMS together. He was really nice, but I was convinced the dude was a closet heroin addict. When we both attended the University of Alabama, his girlfriend, who I'm pretty sure was sexndeath, pretty much left him for me, and I hated him for the way he had treated her. Now, I hate ME for the way I treated her. Had it not been for jes5199, I would have never come here. But that's all troubled water under the bridge now.

I am an initiate, both here and on my real spiritual path. Only, I know I can never be a real god, and I don't want to be one here. (What's the deal with that shit anyway? Did you want us to respect you or fear you? work our way up the E2 pseudo-religious hierarchy and become virtually immortal?? oh, wait, i guess that does makes sense...) I'll leave that to people who aren't in it for themselves, and are way cooler than I could ever be.

The truest shit I ever wrote came to me a few minutes ago (that is, last night), and I wrote it down with a pen and paper (I'll explain that later). Only here, it's worthless because it would probably be considered cut and paste, unnoriginal, and killed because those who know the real truth have predestined this to be so. But anyway, here goes (it has been formatted to fit this medium, and thus been changed entirely):

Watch your mouth.
Words are very unnecessary
They can only do harm
Respect is everything
It's built on, built on words]
built on words, built on words
It's built on, built on words]
built on words, built on words
It's built on, built on words]
built on words, built on words
It's built on, built on words]
built on words, built on words
It's built on, built on words]
built on words, built on words
It's built on, built on words]
built on words, built on words
It's built on, built on words]
built on words, built on words

In other news, I'm moving away from Montgomery today. I've enjoyed my stay here, but y'know, I was born a Ramblin' Man, can't stay in no one place too long. This time last year I was also living in Montgomer. Only then I hated life, I slept till 2 pm, then smoked cigarettes and pot all day, into the night, until my sweet sweet sleep returned. Every morning the birds and sun would piss me off so bad. Those fucking birds never stop singing. But now, they are my alarm clock. I sleep about 5-6 hours a night, wake up, run, get some tea or coffee, eat, play guitar, read, write, call a friend, have a beer or 3, practice meditation, masturbate, check the internet, fuckin' make a beat, go to wack show, sometimes it's still fun, we criticize fools for bitin' on Big Pun (those last to are a line from the white rapper, Grouch, (there should be a node...)). And lots of other stuff. Y'know, same shit, different smell.

Big shot to Rancid Pickle, word up!

[God be with you|Goodbye!

...

Sorry guys, but as you might I've guessed, I'm back. And this time, well, no, I guess I am still annoying...