11:50

It's not that easy to start noding again after last night's fiasco. Again, my sincere apologies to all who were offended by my mistake. I came up with three excuses for my behavior:

1. I am an incoherent person. Sometimes I have trouble conveying my thoughts to others. And if you have checked out my write-ups, you know that usually my ideas are quite silly to begin with.
2. My english could be a lot better. This may cloud my intended message even further.
3. I am young, foolish and an E2 newbie. But at least two of these three issues can only be improved, don't you think? :)

You get my point. Hopefully I haven't made too many mortal enemies yet. Ok, Now it's time to do a little cleaning in this pigsty, visit the mall and do other boring stuff one has to do for a succesful weekend.

By the way, Ice-cold grapefruit soda rules on a saturday morning! Don't ask me why.


21:30

Eating some limited edition chocolate.

The concept of rare out of print chocolate being sold for tons of $$$ on eBAY makes me want to giggle.
What's next? The Criterion Collection will probably form a subdivision dedicated to releasing classic and important contemporary candy.

This stuff is actually quite tasty. Too bad it won't be on the shelves for long.