13:17 EET

Riikka (my 11-year-old sister) left for eye surgery this morning. I spoke to my mom at the phone and she said my sis was feeling quite anxious. Well, I don't blame her.. I myself had minor surgery done when I was 12 (nothing serious, not eye related either) and it scared the hell out of me beforehand. But in the end it wasn't such a horrible ordeal at all. Thank science of anesthesia!

Feeling quite tired today. I fell asleep early enough, but slept restlessly and woke up several times during the night. Furthermore, my neck feels as stiff as.. well, something that is very stiff. Thankfully I don't have much important stuff to do at work, so I'll be able to idly node the day away.

The latest 2-part South Park episode kicked ass. A great slap in the face for those who claim SP is nothing but fart-humor for kids. Of course, the subtle stings on organized religion must've gone over the heads of many viewers, but it won't be the first time that has happened.

The people in my current client companies are coming back for their vacations. This means things might get busy here. I'd better enjoy the free time while I can.

23:40 EET

Well, so much for the plan to node all day. A silly project took most of the day, and after work I just spent the evening with Masa playing Soul Calibur, Chu Chu Rocket etc. Better luck tomorrow with the noding business.

Riikka is fine after the surgery. She was feeling quite groggy because of the drugs they had given her, and pretty much went to sleep on arrival. I'm supposed to get up at 8 tomorrow morning to keep her company. I wouldn't mind it at all, but 8 o'clock?! That's sick. So don't be suprised if I'm too tired to node tomorrow.