We were all in New Orleans at a gathering, you were probably there. It was dark the entire time. We were split up all over the city, I was staying in a very strange little house with swinging doors and nothing but gas lamps and burgundy carpet. I spent most of the time trying to find people, but I kept getting drugged.

For some reason, everyone had little thumb tacks or something with drugs on the tip and they kept sticking it in my neck. Every time I went for a walk to try and find people, I got drugged and passed out waking up back at the house. I got really mad about this, but everyone else seemed to think it was really funny. Eventually, someone showed up at the house, but then he drugged me too. I remember losing control of most of my motor skills at this point while I was thrown in a car and taken home.

We all then went to my house, which happened to be a rather large mansion where my parents lived. There were several hundred noders there, most of them sprawled out on the lawn. It was about 4 in the morning and I wanted everyone to leave, you could say I was still a bit unhappy about how the weekend had went. But, everyone wanted to use the bathroom. With a few hundred people, this takes a while.

I was getting worried about waking up my parents. Some people were playing in the fountain next to their window, making a lot of noise. People were inside trashing the place and playing loud music on the stereo. I tried to hurry people up but it wasn't doing any good. Eventually my dad called me on my cellphone, asking where I was. I told him I was at home with a few hundred people trying to get them to leave. He explained that they had a soundproof room and was glad I was home.

Then I woke up.

I have no idea what this all means...