Okay, fine... So I create this nodeshell and as I'm researching, RoadRunner goes down. So later when I'm back up I write it up, only to find out someone has beat me to the punch and filled my own nodeshell! Oh well, here it is anyway...

Released: 1988
Directed by: Stephen Chiodo
Written by: Charles Chiodo, Edward Chiodo
Genre: Horror/Comedy

Wow, how can there not be a write-up here for this classic?! This is sort of a parody, although it would be easy to take it for a bad horror movie. It's very fun to watch though. It starts out with two teenagers making out at the local town make out spot. They see a shooting star, and go to investigate. Only, it isn't a shooting star... They find instead a circus tent, and wander inside only to meat up with alien clowns with huge sharp teeth...

They manage to escape and run back to town to warn the local law enforcement. Of course, the sheriff doesn't believe them. Meanwhile, the clowns are wreaking havoc all over town. They have guns that wrap people up in cotton candy, which they transport back to their ship. There, they drink their victim’s blood through silly straws. They also have popcorn that grows into little worm like creatures that attack people. Oh, and watch out for the old pie to the face, they're acid pies!

The poor sheriff still doesn't believe even when the whole town starts calling with reports of Killer Klowns. He believes when one kills him though. Luckily the teenagers and the deputy are still in the game, and discover the Klowns weakness is in their clown nose, which will kill them if shattered. But can they save mankind from the evil Klowns? You'll just have to watch it!

Unfortunately, this movie is out of print. You might be able to catch it on the Sci-Fi channel, I haven't managed to find a video store that rents it. Generally you can find copies on Ebay, but they go for $30+ used... But if you can get a copy, it's a fun movie to watch if you like cheesy horror movie comedic spoofs...