*lifts a glass to two years on e2*

wow, it's odd, it's gotten me thinking about my first write-up here and about what i was doing two years ago.

i'm in a completely different place not to mention city. i mean, yeah, from nashville to memphis isn't huge, but it's so difficult to get away on the weekends that nashville seems no closer than visiting my friend in seattle. these two years, i've been getting progressively worse and better at noding. oh, and, of course, lazy as hell as the years have passed.

some things remain the same:it still takes me forever to link things, i have yet to write more than one or two factual nodes, i remain in awe of the forces that move me and i dwell too much on the feelings of my journey, but ya know what? it doesn't matter. life keeps on going around me, no matter how many posts i have on here. life is busy, life is my choice to be lazy, life is my choice to blow things off, and life is my choice to make a mark. we're all in the pursuit of what makes us happy, i'm in the midst of realizing that happiness is relative, and for that, i'm greatly pleased.

well, here's to e2...may my blubbering scrawlings live on in undeserved infamy...


and may i never capitalize my letters...