Hello!

My name is the chosen one. It is nice to meet you. I am the spiritual leader of a new movement. At this time it is just me and three of my friends. Soon it will be more than that and you are welcome to come aboard!

Our organization intends to spread a message of love. Not hugs and kisses like you give to a nearby child. What I am speaking to is the idea that we can love just enough to make that special person and other special people happy. Doesn't that sound good to you? I know it does to me. Imagine a world where everyone loves you just as much as you need them to and never more than you really want. It is nature in balance. As Besovi meant it to be.

We have set up a very nice organization with very low overhead so no need for donations. We aren't after money. We are love. Besovi is love. You can be love. Think about it. It does sound good. Like an ice cream cone on a hot summer day. So good. So right.

We don't want to lure you into any structure or legal arrangement. That isn't what we are about. We are love. We are about just enough love without being too much. Just enough. Not too much. Isn't that what we all really want and need. Think about it. So good. So right.

I know this website isn't the place it once was. Coming here as a youngster I was astounded. Why isn't the corn rising high? What aren't the beans jumping? The people who began this website did not love enough. They did not love enough. Is this a mistake you want to make? Think about it. So bad. So wrong. Love more but not too much. Just enough is the right amount. That is what we are about. We are love. I am the chosen one. Besovi is good. Not loving enough is bad. Loving too much is bad. Think about it. Soon I will be sharing the recipe for loving enough but not too much on the pages of this website. You will learn the ins and outs of loving enough but not too much. This will be something you can tell people about. All are welcome. We are love. Think about it. So good. So right.

Do you have a sick child? This is cause of sorrow. Many have experienced. Love and loss feels like it was once enough but not too much. Now it is gone or hanging in the balance. Loving enough can help. Friends can love enough. Friends can avoid loving too much. So good. So right.

Join us. Our doors are open to all. More words wil follow. Through these words and in speaking them I will restore this website to its former glory. Castles in sky. Cloud formations that will astound you. Education material. Information about Sponge Bob Squarepants and other characters from popular culture. A baseball movie with Kevin Costner once reminded us that if you build it they will come. We build with love. Just enough. Not too much. What we want. What we need. Mark down the date in today's calendar. June 9, 2018, the day everything2.com was reborn in the warm embrace of just enough love but not too much. So good. So right.

Say it together with me now as we welcome the dawn of a new era to everything2 website. So good. So right.