It's ten minutes after midnight, so I decided to write my day log under the proper date. Today was a good day, even though I slept a minimal three hours the previous night.

I got to school and stayed preoccupied in the Band room, and by the time I realized it was time to get to class, the bell had sounded. The hall monitor was already sending kids to the in school suspension room, so I high-tailed it back to Band and did my work there. I'll be listed as skipping, but at least I did my typing, which she was going to make me do anyway. I even went to class afterward to let her know what happened. I'm so nice.

The rest of the day was pretty normal. I have a history test tomorrow (I need to do well on it), and I've already done my Math for the entire week. We took a day out of swimming in gym class to review CPR. I almost broke the baby manequin's neck, though. Oops.

After school, sleep deprivation finally caught up with me, and I collapsed on the couch. Two hours later, I was woken to go to dinner with my family. My dad announced the news that his offer on our new house was accepted, and we talked about all the work we'd have to do to get ready.

Right now, though, my throat is bothering me. I think it might be strep throat, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if it progresses. Maybe I'll get to stay home and do some noding...