Whoever the noder was who came over last night to rap and drink wine, the one who ended up in bed with me, who I "did it" with last night... please send me a message. I think you left your birth control pills in my bathroom.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter Swilling. You know who I am. You want to hump my leg. So badly your ears bleed when you sleep. I can't imagine what that must be like for you. I don't want to.

At this past weekend's Nodermeet, I ended up sleeping with three different women due to the general looseness of the everything2.com brand website female. It was quite a time, let me tell you. But, whoever it was who stayed over last night, I have your birth control pills.

How many of you have health insurance? I take most insurance policies. Call my office. My secretary will answer. Sliding scale. Eighty-dollars per hour. Check out my website: everything2.com/user/civilwaractionfigure.

Glad to meet you. Hope you will be at the next Nodermeet. There are so many. Hard to keep track of them and who is going. I was in the stables for much of last weekend's Nodermeet. That was where all the loose women were. Wow. What a weekend. My genitals look like wringed out cheesecloth. Wow.

So, what is going on with the world? Quite a bit. Where to start. Hard to determine. Where to start. I don't even.

I was glad to share my thoughts with you today.

Medically yours,

Dr. Peter Swilling