Recently, your friend Behr was reading the news on a reliable news site when he saw a photograph off to the right. Now, these photographs and sayings you see on the right side of the page (or elsewhere) are what the kids are calling "links" which take you to other reliable sites. This one took me to a site that showed a larger version of the photograph, in which you can clearly see a creature like Chewbacca, a character from the film Star Wars which was popular in the late 1970s. So, most young people will probably not recognize Chewbacca in this photograph because they were not exposed to the film, so it falls on your elders to explain things to you due to how many avocados you insist on eating.

In the photograph we can clearly see Chewbacca with his military-style belt across his chest (which could be either ammunition or chocolate bars) is walking through some dense woods. This means there is proof that Chewbacca is HERE on our planet and not on his own or flying around with Handyman Solo. So what can we do with this information? We can take it to the people in power and demand results. Someone needs to be out there in the woods looking for this character. Photographs do not lie and they give incontrovertible proof that something has happened. You cannot manipulate a photograph because of the process used in film development and the chemicals involved.

If Chewbacca is here (on our planet) as the photograph clearly shows then why isn't anyone doing anything? People are sitting on their hands and not doing a goddamn thing. The reason is clear, as explained in a news article on one of the reliable news websites I visit. It is because if the government were to track down Chewbacca in the woods and bring him in for questioning and a good old-fashioned beat down by the cops. I love when they smash the fucking criminal's face into a table in the interview room and call him names. That is good stuff. They can do that with Chewbacca before proving that he is up to no good.

In the case of Chewbacca the thing of it is is that if the government brings him in (as described above when I lost my train of thought) they will then have proof of the existence of God and people will have to get off social security and return to God because he will be proven to exist by the discovery of Chewbacca (which therefore proves science wrong). The government doesn't want to do this because then people will be in church and not on welfare and the Deep State needs to keep us relying on the government rather than God.

This matter involving Chewbacca is the most frustrating for those of us who are devoted to a certain way of thinking. We want that proof revealed and to see all the memos written by people in our slavish government that won't let us run sketchy businesses for more than three years before shutting us down. All this needs to be out there in the public record. Even if you weren't around in 1977 and don't know who Chewbacca is you deserve to know the truth about God and what it means when Chewbacca is seen on planet Earth (where we live).

My friend Chopper was asking me the other day (after I explained all this to him and showed him the photograph on the internet) how this proves the existence of God. I had to explain to him (because he's done a lot of crystal meth and gotten into a lot of bar fights) that if Chewbacca can come and go from planet Earth (where we live), which is not possible unless there is a God moving him around the universe (scientists as usual have no answers - always wearing their lab coats and shrugging like the losers they are). How can he go from being in what is explained to us in the movie Star Wars as being in a time and galaxy (cluster of stars) far, far away. Maybe a spaceship can travel in space but it cannot travel in time. There is no such thing as a "time ship" (something my friend The Slow Kid asked me about) so that is right out.

Someone from a place and a TIME that is different than us cannot come and go as they please in our time and place. This was hard for Chopper and The Slow Kid to grasp so I hope it will be easier for you because I am bald and old and am a paid columnist for this newspaper. I have my facts straight all the time. You have to be on top of things when you are a paid columnist for a newspaper. The Slow Kid also keeps thinking I am saying that I am a "communist" when I talk about this so you can see how confused he is.

Let us summarize. Is there a photograph of Chewbacca walking around in the woods on planet Earth? Yes. Are photographs from reliable news sites and their affiliates reliable as proof that something is true? Yes. Am I a communist? No. Is the Deep State trying to prevent us from seeing proof of God? Without a doubt.

Take action. Take to the streets and start absolutely shouting about these matters (no need to mention that I am not a communist - that isn't for general consumption).