Friend Behr and Chopper reached the castle of the lunatic Dreyfuss earlier today. We had dinner with Mr. Dreyfuss, who was a former big wheel in the French police department until he broke with them in the 1970s. I understood his pain as I broke in many ways with reality in the 1970s and haven't been the same on account of my wife having an affair and leaving me for a real estate investor type Bruno whose house I am still paying the note on to this day (since 1983). So hard right now to talk about that. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers tonight. Hopefully that hardlink leads to information on how to do that effectively. I did not check. Sometimes you have to do the hard leg work yourself and stop expecting me to hold your hand through life as you suffer through your miserable failed poor people type marriages and gross sexual experimentation with people in costumes that you all do on everything2 website.

We watched the movie Nosferatu with the lunatic Dreyfuss and then had dinner, a light lamb roast with new potatoes and hot chocolate with little marshamallows in it. This was savory with the mint jelly (on the lamb not in the cocoa which would be gross and if you do that then I will tell you what I told my cousin Elmer before putting the pillow over his face because he'd failed a math test, "Fuck you.").

Ain't that the truth. Being straight with people. Means a lot. You know it.

Flying horse guy is supposed to get here some time tomorrow to take me to unite with the Fuhrer. I don't know why this is not a top priority for him or what else he could possibly have to do before that. His whole existence is based on finding me and uniting me with the Fuhrer so he can lead his allies in Europe and America to victory. Why is he having coffee with former college friends or whatever he's doing? I don't get it. Kind of weird..

We're going to watch another movie now. I think the lunatic Dreyfuss has Blame It On Rio which is a classic....

My friends.

 

PS: Your friend Behr almost forgot to note that I am making plans to start my own magazine after these European matters are resolved. It will be called The Human Organism and it will be about information on various human organisms and how to best make them extinct, like defective gene types, lesser ethnic strains, tendencies to have thick matted public hair, and early signs of liberalism. By identifying and killing these human organisms before they are born, against the will of the parents in most cases, we can make much progress for the species as a whole so we will be ready when The Borg come in the future.

PS Part 2: A man who does dishes willingly in a sweater vest while a woman with arms (workable) looks on deserves to have his head crushed under the wheel of a commercial trucking vehichle (truck wheel). If this is something you have done and persist in doing, report to a center near you and use the code word "I am deficient in many ways." They will take you in no waiting.

PS Part 3: There were more biggums in the 1980s as far as women are concerned. Many were biggums but under five foot three as women were much smaller forty years ago on account of gravity and the state of the arts at that time (overfunded by ten times). Because there were so many biggums and not any more on account of weight watchers and Le Mans classes we have weather problems as a course correction for God's might and oh my gosh I am crying with the stiffness of emotion here OH LORD I AM I SWEAR that thy will be done there is no global warming (false directive/con job) and we will have only God's creatures (top level humans from good genetic materials) on the planet once we take up our weapons and go out and kill everything that is inferior including "deer," "chipmunk," "stag," "lizard," "goldfish." This is authorized you can consider it to be so.

PS Part Four: If you want a subscription to The Human Organism: The Non-Scientific Journal of Genetics, send a non-cancellable check for $17,500 to me at the Western Union in the Swiss Alps. Put it in the name of Itzak Berky as I filed the legal paperwork in Munich last week while preparing my ill-received lesson on ethics from a fully tenured perspective. If you send that check, you will help finance the launch of the magazine, and if we go to press you will receive one issue, the first issue, with an option to buy more. Each issue will be at least 12 pages long with some pictures (a limited number in color) so get in on the ground floor. Early subscribers will receive a visit during sleeping hours from me and the Fuhrer, who will get into bed with you for a short while to talk to you about his thoughts. This special program we are offering is called "Wake up with the Fuhrer" and it is something to look into and speak to your family about obsessively. Bring it up a lot at meal time and when chosing a movie to stream from a popular streaming service like Netflix which has thousands of titles available today including one of the Iron Man movies with Morton Downey, Jr. in the "titular" role (arousing word).