I have known a lot of mental patients in my time as I seen a lot of them up in the woods wandering around to and fro.

Recently my small business group has been taking off an raking in the profits. As you may recall, I beat the absolute living shit out of sick and elderly (linked in case you don't know what the word means which is how links were explained to me in the 1970s when America was great before) people outside of pharmacies. We resell their ill-gotten pharmaceuticals on the street for profit.

So since that is all what is called "a given" we will progress to the thrust of the article. The thrust is trust my friends. The thrust is trust.

I have been taking music lessons for the past month and I am now the most amazing guitarist (linked for your convenience) you have ever seen. I am just that good. Doubt me at your own peril liberal scum. I have barnacles larger than your testicles you blowhard. Suck this one. What I have been doing with these music lessons other than learning music and becoming greatest guitar player since Richard Benjamin is composing my own music. My first composition is entitled "My Wretched Homeboy from West Virginia" (the state not the county).

This song has a rich history. It tells the tale of a awful person who lives in West Virginia who somehow makes friends with someone who isn't liberal pond scum. As the plunger is worked up his ass he learns important lessons about humility and degredation that will teach him respect.

My wretched homeboy

From West Virginia

So wretched is my homeboy

Keeps me wretched as well

Stains me with his tobaccy

I put a gun in his mouth

Blew the wretched motherfucker away


Now, I know there are bad words used here and that is okay because of something called artistic license which was invented by Frank Sinatra. Unlike most musicians who are noted booger eaters, Old Blue Eyes was a dignified man who wouldn't be caught dead eating halibut with the poor. I wrote this song in the style of noted 1950s lip syncher Tom Waits who you may have heard of if you study music history and artistic license. You can learn much from different sources when you look into different things. It is common sense to do so but liberal to just sit in a room chewing on your socks waiting for your goddamned government check to arrive you so can buy more pathetic blocks of cheese to trade with your neighbors. Filth.

I took over my neighbor's house the other day through the use of eminient domain which allows you to go onto a neighbor's property, threaten them with a gun, and force them to leave. In doing so you take over all rights over their property and if they have any family you can use them as you please. Once the man is out of the way, the rest of the family is just cattle anyway. Only the man matters in a family.


My wretched homeboy

From down old West Virginia way

Eating honeysuckle and mountain dew

Wishing his life away

Beat some sense into him one day

With my closed fists and swollen knuckles


I am going to be playing some small venues just to get my sea legs before embarking on a multiple continent area tour where I will be playing in front of the great monarchs of Europe dating back to Catherine the Great and Ebeneser Schlossinger. Dates to be announced. Show up.