Hi, this is your old friend Berhardt Goats here, reminding you that I have always been "right from the start." Now, I could have called this article anything, or chosen from dozens of delightful potential titles. I did not do that.

I can't remember if I told you all, my friends, that I have been running with a group lately called White Nation Under God. It is a pretty good group. The leader is a nice young fellow named Brandon Hitler, and it is interesting that he has the same last name as my father's boss back in Germany, when we lived there in the 30s and 40s. We have informative and peaceful rallies to celebrate white people, who you don't hear enough about these days. We never heard about the accomplishments of white people or what it means to have "white power." It has been lost in our global culture.

Well, I'm naked right now, and I want to tell you why. Over the weekend, my new White Nation friends were having a big party at their underground club. It is a lot of loud, thrashing music, so it was a little tough on an older, bald man like myself. Then, as we came through a very crowded corridor, we came out into this big room with a stage, and there were a lot of people on the stage, greased up and doing very intimate things to each other that I never did when I was with my wife (for a brief period of time before she left me for a real estate tycoon).

I had seen strippers before, but that was always one girl on stage and a lot of nice older men like me, with sweaty foreheads and bald heads and fat bellies would give her dollars bills that were absolutely saturated with our sweat.

This was something else, this was a lot of men, no women were involved, and they were all muscular and perfectly structured from their hair to their DNA.

"The Master Race," Brandon Hitler explained to me. "For our viewing please. True Aryan blood."

Because I was nervous, I said, "May the Feast of Lucifer be upon you," even though I had no particular reason for saying it. All I knew was this was the first time I had seen The Master Race since my father had fled Germany after the fall of Berlin, and they built a nice wall that I liked very much (shame it came down).

"We retake this world now," Brandon said to me. "We take it back into the hands of the Aryan Brotherhood!"

That sounded good to me in theory, but there is no such thing as a theory that can be proven, which is why science has always failed us. My father had distrusted the intentions of the government he worked for when they focused so much attention on mechanical means of war and not enough on purging the undesirables and making the world a better place for people like your friend Behr. That military science had failed the Germans just as all science has given us nothing but disappointment and a failure to improve the worlds since 1622.

I know I'm just preaching to the choir here, so why don't we move on?

We used to have World's Fairs once upon a time. Now, we're all to busy on our little smart phones and laptops and stuff. We need to bring that back. World's Fairs. Write to me if you want to talk about it some more, but only if you already have my home address.

So, I am in this large room with the stage and all the naked Aryan men are up there gyrating against each other, putting greasy poles where no greasy pole should go, I couldn't believe it. I looked for Brandon Hitler in the crowd, but he was getting ready to make a speech. He denounced homosexuality and the mixing of races, everyone yelled about purity for a while, and then we started chanting "Lock her up! Lock her up!" for nearly twenty minutes. All during this time, the live sex show was still going on.

Amazing time. I hope to go again to this underground club. Write me at home, but only if you already have my home address, if you want to go with me next time.