It is truly a frightful experience to be possessed by a man who was genentically engineered by the Nazis to be some kind of superweapon with an X-Man type hand. Heavy stuff to deal with. Very heavy. Can you imagine? Can you even?

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter Swilling. Plenty of appointments available. Eighty bucks. Cup of coffee. Chat. Call me.

The exorcism performed on me by a priest who lives in a cold dark place did not seem to work. What is frightful is that Friend Behr, the dark soul thereof, is taking over more and more of me every day. He is too strong. Much too strong. Such power. Such ability in the bedroom. It staggers the imagination to imagine a man so great as Friend Behr was while he was alive. We all need to get down on our knees in front of his grave (if he had one - I turned most of him into a human high chair). Please understand that I am sometimes driven to cruelty now. I had a noder come to me with problems. She scheduled an appointment. I gave her coffee. Then I hit her with a mallet and chased her down the street. Heavy stuff. Heavy stuff indeed. I need to pay my mortgage. You call. Make appointment. Sliding scale.

Please help. In need of money and way to expel dark spirit of Nazi war criminal from my sould.

He is in there. Friend Behr is Lord. Lord and Master is Friend Behr. Bow before his grace.

Medically yours,

Dr. Peter Swilling