I went to bed late last night. I was on the phone til 3 AM with Lith. I hate going to bed late. It seems that every time I go to bed late I don’t dream. My mom woke me up at 6:30. I sat in bed debating whether or not to go to my 7:45 class. I decided not to.

We didn't do much in Computer Science class. We went over searching and sorting string arrays. Class let out early. This is when I saw him again. I don’t know why I am attracted to Him. His appearance is just so perfect, and I'm afraid to talk to him because I don’t want the thought in my head that he's perfect to fade away. My friends tell me to just go talk to him. I can't. I like the feeling I get when I see him.I don’t want to lose it.

We followed Him out to the science building. The plan was to jump Him and take his glasses. When we were close to him a group of friends showed up and we decided to chat. (not like we actually would have jumped Him)
My friends then walked me to the Japanese Animation Club meeting. I found out that our club anniversary is on the same day of the bombing of Pearl Harbor. We decided not to celebrate it. We watched the final chapter of Tenchi and some other anime that won’t come to my head right now. I then walked to my car. It won’t start. It’s cold and rainy outside and I didn’t care to deal with it just yet. Now I wait. I wait for redboot to get out of his class so he can have a look at it. Hopefully it’ll start running. If not…I guess I can ask him for a ride in his 1968 Chevy Impala. As I wait for him...I node.