Talked to cureobsession yesterday, and we agreed to meet at noon today. We met, walked around, looked at the clouds in the engineering building, and then decided to go for a drive.

We're driving down Schunior Road(cure is driving), and as he spots 2 pedestrians walking down the street he speeds up and swerves to hit them. HE TRIED TO RUN EM OVER! Just then a cop appeared out of nowhere and flashed his lights. HEHE..damn cure's luck. I giggled, want to know what cure did? He decided to try to loose the cop in this parking lot a mile away. Crazy cure. It was so damn funny. The cop lectured cure on how..he needs to obey the speed limit. blah blah. If it was me in the driver's seat, I would have just said..."those guys should never have been on the street...They were jay-walking" or some stupid shit like that. Usually my mouth gets me thrown in jail or a big fine. I hate cops!

Cure then drove to his house (i had a class in half an hour) and refused to take me back to school. =P We bummed around watching, The Game, and eventually left back to campus. Got in my car...drove to work at 3. Had me about 9 clients. Slow day. Closed at 9. Drove home. Changed. Loaded a truck and trailer with corn (10-12)...My shoulders hurt...