Music and Lyrics by Stephen Sondheim

Set in New York, Company tells the story of five couples and their mutual friend Robert. Robert, turning 35 at the beginning of the show, seems to have everything: good looks, charm, and a great sense of humor. Nevertheless, he is still single. In Company he watches and learns from the various couples. He sees both the wonders and pitfalls of relationships. Yet in the end, Robert realizes that while relationships rarely turn out like they do in fairy tales, life is still better when you have someone to share it with.

Company opened at the Alvin Theatre on April 6, 1970, with a cast that featured Dean Jones (Robert), Elaine Stritch (Joanne), Susan Browning (April), Pamela Myers (Marta), and Donna McKechnie (Kathy). Although Dean Jones had to be replaced less than a month into the run because of health concerns, the production went on to win the New York Drama Critics' Award and six Tony Awards including "Best Musical", "Best Music", "Best Lyrics", and "Best Book". The production closed on January 1, 1972, after 706 performances, then moved to London where it ran for another eight months. There have been many off-broadway runs of this show, as well as a broadway revival in 1995.

Songlist:
Act I

Act II
thanks to musicals.net, as well as other assorted google sources.