<rant>

The sanitary habits (or lack thereof) of public men's room patrons has always been a pet peeve of mine. Why so many men have simply no aim whatsoever is completely beyond me. By the time you've reached adulthood, you theoretically understand that urine is supposed to go in the toilet bowl, not on the seat, the floor, the walls, or the toilet paper rolls. Yet time and again, I find public men's rooms to be the vilest places on earth, with puddles and sprinkles of unidentifiable bodily fluids pooling on every horizontal surface and dripping from most vertical ones. Are these guys like this at home? Are they just marking territory? Did bladder pressure just reach the point where their members flail about uncontrollably like an unmanned firehose?

While these conditions have held true in nearly every public restroom I've been in, I thought the men's room in a private office area would be better. Until today. No, today someone decided to make use of the urinal clearly marked "Out of Order." Granted, guys like something to aim at, but is the "Out of Order" sign in the bowl of a dry toilet really the best target? For the love of God, man, were the other three toilets in use and you just couldn't wait for one person to finish?

</rant>

Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest; I'm feeling much better now. Please return to your regularly scheduled nodes.