Well, I think I just played the coolest practical joke on one of my good friends, Steve. I stole a car. Well not really, but... well just look for yourself.
After reading this /msg me. I like talk.

The players:
  • Me (CrAzE)
  • Tim (close friend)
  • Ben (friend)
  • Ben's dad (a lawyer)
Chronology of the joke
12:00
My father drops off his new Dodge Durango to be detailed at the car dealership and gets a rental. The car is a blaze red Dodge Neon with a 6 disc CD change (that so happens to be filled with dodge sponsored car sales CDs (very funny to listen to the tricks they use against us). My father has to catch a plane at the airport and has me drive him there. So I have the car for a few days while he's gone.
1:00
I call all my friends, I tell them that I stole a car jokingly just to see if they believe me. They all do. I go to each of their houses and confess that I didn't, except Steve's house. Instead I have all my friends call him and ask if he has heard about "my new car," and he gets nervous.
1:00
My and Tim and Ben play Halo at Tim's house while laughing about my car. Then we go cruising in it with the system turned up.
1:45
At the grocery store, where the boys and I are gathering snack foods, Steve calls my cell phone. He asks me how I stole the car. I tell him that the keys were in it at the dealership, and that I don't want to go into it any further on the phone. I tell him I am going to cruise by his house and drop it off in front of his house just so I can relax without the car with me fro awhile. He threatens to call the police.
2:30
"Steve! Holy shit, I just ran from a cop and am a little freaked! Not a good time to talk! *click*"
2:35
Cruising, video games, and food. How does this mess with Steve's mind? He keeps calling my cell phone and I don't answer; nothing too extreme.
6:30
Steve calls again and I answer. I fill in bullshit about how I've been running from the police all day and that I think it'd be wise to return it later this night when the lot is closed. He suggests a chop shop. He then drills me with questions on how I got the car. I answer and keep track of my lies on a legal pad.
8:30
Steve goes out to eat. We go to Ben's house to consult. Steve calls everyone to invite us to play games at his house. We are all geeks.
8:45
I get the idea to ask Ben's dad to call Steve's house when he gets back. Everyone thinks I'm an idiot. I do it anyway. He laughs and asks for any information we have. I have a legal pad of info on it. He plans quietly for an hour or so asking rather basic questions here and there about the day and desired effect.
9:50
The call! Mr. Ben's dad call's Steve's house under the name "Detective Johnson" from the St. Louis County Police Department. He calmly asks for information regarding the stolen red neon that was parked in front of Steve's house from 8:40 until aproximately 9:15 and any information about the suspect who was seen approaching the door between these times. Steve freaks. He says that he "isn't sure if he knows anything about it or not" and the good cop quickly becomes the bad cop. Ben's dad becomes stern and grills Steve's continuity for flaws, and verbally lashes him for everyone he finds. Finally, Steve gives information incriminating me of stealing the car. He is seemingly near tears. So are we, but for other reasons.
10:00
Tim, Ben, and Drew show up at Steve's house asking what he's heard about me and my car. He talks about how the cops called and he kind of accidently might have said something about me stealing a car of the same make, model, and color. The guys give him shit and fake freak about how he could turn in a friend. So Steve calls me to tell me that he turned me in.
10:10
When he calls, I am around the corner from his house out of his view. I tell him in a very nervous, scared, near tears voice that there are like 4 cop cars around me and that I'm scared as shit and am thinking about making a break for it. I take a deep breath and hang up on him saying something like "don't be stupid."
10:15
I show up at his house and pretend nothing happened. He figures out it was a joke, and pretends he knew all along. We mock him because we were listening to him freak all day.
The lessons:
  1. Friends are always fun to fuck with.
  2. Get to know everyone's family.
  3. Keep track of your lies or don't lie at all.
  4. Always buy phones with a mute button.
  5. Enjoy yourself. This is of the utmost importance.