Gotta clean today...

I won't even pretend to be happy about it, but the house is a bit of a sty and it is being valued by the bank in approximately 2 hours... I suppose that should be all the motivation I need to seduce the broom into a quick dance, but it's still hard...

As one last desperate attempt to procrastinate as much as possible I give you this: My plan of attack. Who knows, it may inspire y'all to clean up your collective acts as well (not that I'm saying you're untidy at all). More likely I will just get downvoted eh... at least I'm not cleaning :)

Probably the most important thing to do right off the bat is to get some atmosphere happenin...So my first act will be to get some tunes pumpin to speed things up (amphetamines would be better were I not the clean living individual that I am...).
Next I will procure a large sized Garbage bag (hopefully) found in the cupboard. Into this I will shovel all of the leftover McDonalds packaging, Corona bottles and other assorted rubbish items. On the way I will put the remotes and Xbox controlers in their proper places as well.
Ok should be pretty tidy at this point (not yet clean). My next move will be to sweep and mop the floors. I hate this part but my girlfriend tells me it's pretty important - kinda like keeping my desktop free of AOL icons I suppose. Once this is done I will attack the teetering mound of crockery in the sink and clean the benches in my wake.

{{Change the CD}}

Bathroom, hmmm - ok I suppose I can shove all of the dirty clothes into the basket (apparently there for that purpose but who can be sure eh?) or maybe even the washing machine. A deft flick of the wrist will send the toilet seat on it's downward trajectory and perhaps a quick blast of air freshener will keep the bank guy happy.
Hmmmmm... The bedroom seems ok to me, that just leaves the storeroom (like fuck) and my computer room - but that's a whole other story...

Well I suppose I can't put this off any longer - wish me luck (I'll need it)

/me jumps up, tunes in and completes the task with a minimum of fuss...