I’m getting married in a matter of days. The time has come the Walrus said To talk of many things. of preparation to prepare-- for in preparation is to prepare, of course. For the day. What day? This day. For love and laurels and an infinite tradition, preceded by a courtship of the archetypes, a unifying act... finally now is now, and not then, and the now stretches for each in the future, each day a new now, but one now sheltered in the loving arms of another.

Though my actions in life are simple, my thoughts are often complex, convoluted. A muted sense of self, some echo, a voice at the end of a long cavern, wheezy like the critter in the Burrow.

There is a magician at work here, events linked together, a soul train of circumstance that brought us together. We had our Astral Weeks..

From the far side of the ocean
If I put the wheels in motion
And I stand with my arms behind me
And I'm pushin' on the door
Could you find me?
Would you kiss-a my eyes?
To lay me down
In silence easy
To be born again

What am I really talking about? I’m excited. I’m ready. I’m taking the last few puffs off of now, then I’m going to switch brands on Saturday, start smoking that now. Quit this now, cold turkey. And then there’s the future, with its many bends, me ending up with hair in my ears and who knows what in between?

See ya’ll in my next life.