Read a chunk of The House of the Spirits, which I was supposed to have read. The two people that were to meet me and discuss this book at the library never showed up, so I ended up checking out some books: Bookchin: Anarchism, Marxism and the Future of the Left; An Anthology of Contemporary Japanese Poetry; Brave New World and Brave New World Revisited; and Unbearable Weight: Feminism, Western Culture, and the Body by a feminist by the name of Susan Bordo. I couldn't find a book that I was looking for called Ethical Slut, I might just order it, oh well. I debated checking out Lesbian Gothic, but I figured that I have enough reading, along with A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again and Memoirs of a Beatnik for a while.

Things are looking kind of different than yesterday. I met the other object of my desire and things are looking different, no matter about my self-imposed shut in. My girlfriend has e-mailed me and apologized for breaking down yesterday, which is totally unnecessary. Her feelings are her feelings, and I'm not one to yell about that. Still, I can't help but feel some sort of concern. The other girl has told me how she goe into the situation with her current S.O., which is a very sad tale. I can't deny I'm having chivelrous impulses, but I don't think that's the only reason. I am falling in love again with another woman, I'm so sure of it. Me and the other girl have so much in common. We discussed sex, a little. The idea is no doubtably appealing to the both of us. I have to resolve this sexual tension, which is a good tension, but it's still giving me a mindfuck.

I may sell my orange iBook to a friend, if he'll buy it. I like the thing, but I need the money, badly. See yesterday for what I'm trying to do to alleviate my finances.