Yo! Today is my birthday. Yay! Woohoo! Yippee! Sigh. Vote this up! Err. Send me money on paypal. Hehe. Sure. Like that will work. I don't even think anyone will read this, they just dump their votes on the day logs.

Today I have a test in my computer course, {basic hardware/software concepts). I also have an appointment with an advisor where I will tell Mr. Dirks that I don't think the ACS minor is right for me, and why. Then I will decide what to do with my time. Do I abandon my now useless courses, or do I attend, hoping to keep my GPA up. I am getting an A or B in 4 out of 5 of my courses, so I may just not attend one anymore, as I am already failing it. It's not lack of effort. No, wait, it is. I just don't care. My other courses are far more interesting to me, and I really don't care about drawing Data Flow Diagrams using the CASE software: Cool Tool. A professor told me today that I was a "true wit." This makes me feel good inside, you know, as if my smart-assed comments are actually good for something.

Me and Bryon talked about our collabrative story, and I have a great idea. Something to do with the flow. We've got a ether theme going, involving ethernet, ether the drug, and T.S. Eliot's The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock.

I've determined, after much thinking, that I really don't like a cow-orker of mine named Bill. He asked his girlfriend today over the phone, "What are you, stupid?" There was no tinge irony, I almost got up and slugged him, and I am not a violent person. He then insinuated that a friend of mine was dating some type of female animal. My friend is less tolerant of stupidity than I, so he yelled at him. I felt some pride well up in my soul as Bill was berated and mentally fucked with a chainsaw. You could see the confusion on his face, as if he couldn't understand that some people saw women not as something to be chastized, but cherished. This is my problem with the massive young conservative movement. I don't care if you're religious, fiscal conservative, pro-life, whatever, just leave me alone.

MTV had a campus invasion today here at ISU thanks to De La Soul, Black Eyed Peas (however you spell it) and Wyclef Jean. I secretly wanted to slice open the giant inflateable MTV logo with my Benchmade ATS-34 and the CRKT KISS knives I keep on me at all times.

Thank you for the happy birthdays. I don't drink alchohol, though, so I guess I'll have to settle with literature. :-)