I won a small fry this afternoon. The question:

"What helps to create the visual effects inside a kaleidoscope?" (RK3U)

a. Levers
b. Ball Bearings
c. Magnets
d. Mirrors {AKA, My Final Answer}

I would have one a small fry, if I hadn't scratched off the rest of the prizes in what will surely be a regretful decision, documented here: Hash Browns
Two Dollars
Small Fry {My Choice}
Small Drink
Apple Pie
Small Coffee

The game is scheduled to end May 5, 2001.

Rules:

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY,

You must answer the question correctly to recieve the prize revealed. The Game Card will be VOID and no prize will be awarded if: (a) more than one answer (b) more than one prize (c) the silver oval in the lower left corner of the Game Card is revealed in whole or in part. Minor needs parent/legal guardian to redeem any cash prize. Redeem food and $1-$5 in-store cash prizes at participating McDonald's Restaurants by 6/1/01. Limit one food or cash prize redeemable per person on future visit. Not valid with any other offer or discount. All other potential prize winners must call the designated toll free number by 7/7/01. Game card subject to verification. Game is scheduled to 5/17/01.

See Official Rules at participating McDonald's or the McDonald's website at www.mcdonalds.com for details including odds, prizes, ARVs, dates and how to obtain a Game Card by mail.


Out of curiosity and dedication to my writeup, I will now remove the lower-left hand corner thing with a 1974 penny.

It revealed: a bar code.