Today, I thought was tomorrow. Which messed up my banking. Goddamned Holidays always throw me off. Then, I was just about finished filing my online social security disability application, but needed to print something off. So I logged off, went to a friend's office, had her type in my info, but she did it wrong THREE TIMES, and my WHOLE REPORT WAS DELETED. I went to the social security office only to find out that it was deleted. Our social security office in LaCrosse, WI is located above the post office. I told the lady at social security that this was enough to make a person want to kill themselves. I tried to slam the door on the way out, but apparently they make the door unslammable with a super hydraulic mechanism, or else they would probably have a lot of slamming of that damned door. Now I really know what going postal means. I could have killed people with my bare hands at that time. I am now a bit calmer, but advice to anyone filling out government forms online, THEY ARE RIGGED TO MAKE YOU FAIL AT COMPLETING THEM... because they don't want to pay you what you are eligible for.

SCrew the government. I would move to Canada if it weren't cold. Hopefully my house will sell soon and I will be in L.A. where my husband can get much better work, otherwise we will have to become toot to pay our mortgage or something. J/k. What has this world made me become.. What has this world made you become? Always a good question to ask.