Here is what to do when you first meet someone in person.

Tell them everything about yourself (yes, that too)
Stand real close, reach out and touch their arms a lot.
Bring up religion, abortion and smoking habits. Do this right away, within the first 10 minutes or so and do not listen to the other person's side.
( You know how you feel, right? Why listen to them?)

Tell this person a great deal about your parents and ask them for detailed information about their parents- people love this.
Tell this person you never really "keep up" on current events. You don't read the paper and you don't vote. It's a waste of time, isn't it?

If you have a meal with someone and you have gotten sick recently at that restaurant, give them details. If you really dislike the kind of food they are eating, telling them why, give reasons why it bothers you.

If they drive you somewhere, Turn off the radio/CD player in their car. If you are driving turn your music up very loud and ask them if they don't just love this stuff?

If they become physically affectionate with you and it makes you uncomfortable do not tell them about it. Wait until the next day or after intercourse, whichever comes first.
Then tell them how uncomfortable you are and how bad it made you feel. If you need to,... cry... A lot.

Generally, in all cases, do not be direct with your wants and needs. Evasive works. Most people can figure out on their own what you like and don't like.
Also, manners are old fashioned.
Please and Thank you and all that stuff are passe.
Don't even give it a thought.


Best of luck
Have a nice day