The cold stink of Gary air pierces my nostrils. I think back to when I first got the letter in the mail, how could he have known? I didn't take it seriously when it first arrived, Jhasen and a bad Tarot reading were my only thoughts. The things he asked for and promises he wanted me to make, I thought it was his way of starting an e-mail story without a computer, a macabre story at that. But now how could I not believe he knew? Nate, Sally and Mike are asleep in the back I wish I could warn them that this is going to be more than just some sick road trip, it's going to change us forever but I have to wait for everyone else. Chris begins to talk about his japanimation version of how it went down and how it would have been different if he'd been there. My THC coated mind tries to filter some sense of this whole trip through cracks and pows from my friend. The death has affected us all in some way but Chris has been acting out of control. He took all our guns insisting that Ryan had asked, I pray it's true for Chris's sanity and mine; hopefully Ryan also got a letter so I don't feel so strange reading it to everyone. We'll be there soon and I wonder how I'll go about telling them, maybe Ryan already has, I hope so, either way we’re about to take a road much less traveled.






-robnotrob-
--Letters from a Savior; Offer for a few--


back--forward