Yesterday | Dizzy->Day_Logs() | Tomorrow


8:25 BST

I failed last night

Yesterday I officially failed in my bid to beat my painkiller addiction. The reason why is documented in I hate myself right now.

After taking out some aggression on an innocent #everything girl and misunderstanding everything written to me, I decided in my depression to blitz.

I went to the local supermarket and bought a large amount of chocolate, paracetemol and ibuprofen. I then dug out the dihydrocodiene and took a handful of pills, washing them down with effervescent co-codamol and Dr Pepper. I puked after maybe an hour, but I'd already absorbed enough drugs to get me through the night in a haze.

So I wake up this morning feeling awful - dry eyes, sore throat, painful stomach and numb all over. This is par for the course though - I knew what I was getting into.

Strangely, I feel better mentally after the blitz.

12:40 BST

I'm listening to 4 CDs worth of Sasha and John Digweed this morning, and recovering slowly and quietly. Working in drugged numbness has not turned out very well; I have been staring at the disaster recovery plans without any success. I've had to retreat to the easy reading of a LaTeX tutorial.

Mental Note: buy some Japanese green tea and some special cups.

Second Mental Note: I had Yaki Soba on Saturday. (thanks iain)

16:00 BST

What's the dirtiest key on your keyboard?

Mine is the backspace key, which prolly says a lot about me...

What's going on with this daylog? I'd estimate that it has had about 20 votes - yet it has ended up with a postive total of about 6. I didn't quite realise that people would dislike it quite that much...


prolly more later