Yesterday | Dizzy->Day_Logs() | Tomorrow


12:25 BST

I've looked back at my daylogs today, and a common theme among them is a rather depressing, angsty diatribe. I seem to be viewing E2 as therapy; I simply try to feel better by offloading my problems into a text box.

Well, Not today!

I'm going to make a conscious effort to remain happy for today, Whee! :-)

I woke up early as usual, there were hardly any cars on the main road outside my house; I could hear the birds singing and the wind rustling the trees outside my garden.

The sky was blue but has since become overcast; this is a good thing because I will be able to get some gardening done without overheating or killing any plants if I move them.

I'm going to my Mother's for dinner! This is pretty cool because I can catch up with all the news, see how big the sunflowers I gave to my Brother are, maybe borrow some books from my Stepdad, eat a lovely dinner and be a guest and relax (very nice!).

It's very dreamy to just laze around on a Sunday. Things move at a slow, surreal pace compared to the hustle and bustle of work.

All of these things are good, but there's something better! I'm going to write to the girl who contacted me through a 'net dating site; I went over her page again and she sounds really nice. It's so easy to be negative about new or little understood things (like me with girls/dating), but not today.

Today is a good day!

I think we're going Crazy
Her left eye is lazy
She looks so Israeli
Nicotine and Gravy

Happiness is tickling :-)