Previous | Dizzy->Dreams() | Next


I didn't want to see the X-Men film in the afternoon, the others had gotten ready before they asked me. I thought there would be too many children there to really enjoy it. I stayed in my small room and put on some really thick woollen clothing.

I went downstairs and tried to zip up the back of the clothing I had discovered I was wearing. I realised it was a cotton dress and quickly changed(1)

My Step Father and one of his friends was in the living room. We watched some kind of scifi programme, with spaceships. The spaceships flew into the garden and transformed into Dennis Quaid and Matthew Perry. They sheathed their swords(2) and smoothed the white feathers around their shoulders.

My Step Father invited me to a reception to celebrate the release of a new computer - a very special computer. I agreed and we went outside to the car (The friend having wandered off). The cinema people were in the car already; I had to hang onto the side of the car tight as we drove to the office building.

The Office building was single storey and full of tables. We were served chicken and rice on separate plates. I concentrated on eating the white rice so much that someone else ate most of my chicken.

After the dinner, I sauntered (I did, really!) over to the new computers. They were a flat panel display with a flip out keyboard. I had a little trouble standing the display up but soon figured it out. I started typing really fast and was amazed that I wasn't making any mistakes. People crowded around me to see what I was doing; I was nosing around the new networks that the computer was using. The sysadmin got worried and disabled my keyboard. I got around this by using telekinesis; something I had been trying to keep secret but forgot in the heat of the moment.

Everyone was deeply shocked that I had the power of telekinesis and hadn't told anyone. I passed from group to group moving glasses and plates up and down. It occurred to me that this was a silly demonstration of my powers, so I did a long backflip over the wide table.

There was a group of gangstas where I landed. They stole my rucksack from me, but a girl took it from them. This girl was Charlotte a friend of a friend. She was 5 or 6 months pregnant. To get away from the gangstas she stood on my feet, facing toward me, and we rose slowly out of their reach.


(1) This is the first time I've ever dreamed about wearing women's clothing, should I be worried?

(2) Yes, I know swords are phallic, don't belabour the point.