Yesterday | Dizzy->Day_Logs() | Tomorrow


09:20 BST

It's been confirmed that I am going to Amsterdam to set up equipment for a Broadcast Trade Show. I'll be there from the 4th to either the 8th or the 12th...

I'm having management pressure put on me because our ClearCase NT server keeps crashing. The sysadmin guy who is responsible for the hardware is quibbling about definition of responsibility (He doesn't want the hassle of phoning Dell to get it fixed) I'm also being pressured to sort out 6 floating licenses of ClearQuest; we were sold ClearCase by Rational, who promised that we would have full UCM functionality with what we purchased. It turns out we don't; we have to buy 6 new licenses at £1000 a pop. Unsurprisingly, we're disputing this and Rational is dragging it's feet sorting things out.

Mental Note: node something about not wanting to appear a cyberstalker when I'm nice to girls online...

14:30 BST

Well, I was wrong about ClearQuest. This bug tracking system costs £3000 per floating license! I really must look at bugzilla.

20:40 BST

She sent me Venus Fly Trap as thanks for being with her last week. The plant was left on my doorstep when I got home from the Supermarket. I haven't phoned her yet and I don't know if I want to.

Anonymous Phonecalls today: 1 (maybe they're losing interest?

mental note: never take any notice of dem bones again, it just leads to heartache - mine :)