As if the title of the band just wasn't enough to get you interested, I'll just have to explain how these guys are utterly rad.

Now I know that many of you will simply guffaw at the mere mention of an "indie pop" genred band, but just hold up. These guys are different, in a better kind of way. To truly do them justice I'd have to tell you simply to listen to the album once over, then put it aside for a time. If you gave it even half a chance with a half-attentive ear then it'll start creeping up, the little guitar nuances, the matching melodic voice, even the instrumental interludes that seemingly turned you off to the whole thing from the very beginning. Give it another listen and you'll start to realize, this be some damn fine shit. If you don't have the time/ability/effort to listen to the whole thing I can't really pick out one song that does any sort of justice to the sum (believe me I tried)... alright well maybe "The Skin Of My Yellow Country Teeth" but I've used it in so many mix tapes already that I’m actually quite ashamed to say so.

You know those albums that you've instantly fallen in love with, only to hear the single played at least once every time you turn on the radio? Yeah well you'll never have to worry with CYHSY, 'cause the only people that will ever play them are the most musically snobbish college kids. But honestly I think they have potential to break from that mold, if only given the chance. The trouble is that to remain truly indie these days entails never getting the publicity that you may very well deserve. So you've got to rely on those very suburban music snobs whom don't want you to go big in the first place. But if you're REALLY REALLY good then you just might get one of them kids to go to some website with a potential (though not quite target) audience and write a stellar review, bringing about an increase in sales and influence.

If you're still waiting for me to start name dropping some similarities I'll leave that to the pros (pretentious as they may be) over at Pitchfork. Pay particular attention to the parallel between the name drop of Neutral Milk Hotel though, because that's what I was waiting to say. Oh well.

Some silly details which are available anywhere:

Members:
Alec Ounsworth
Lee Sargent
Robbie Guertin
Sean Greenhalgh
Tyler Sargent

Tracklist:
1. Clap Your Hands!
2. Let the Cool Goddess Rust Away
3. Over and Over Again (Lost and Found)
4. Sunshine and Clouds (And Everything Proud)
5. Details of the War
6. The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth
7. Is This Love?
8. Heavy Metal
9. Blue Turning Gray
10. In This Home of Ice
11. Gimmie Some Salt
12. Upon This Tidal Wave of Young Blood

*** Final Note: They're just about to start a US Tour with Architecture in Helsinki and Taka Taka, and from what I've heard tickets are going mighty quick. So if you're going to fall in love with them, better make it a love at first listen.