Anandi and I were in this beautiful state park in Utah and i had gotten us tickets to a dar williams concert in Denver.... which was west of Utah... but that doesn't matter...

Anyway it was like a 2 hour drive between the park and the concert and she wanted to stay and look at the waterfall so I ended up driving to the concert myself. She called me like 15 minutes before it wanting to go but by then it was [too late and I was in the hotel room and was really upset that I couldn't come get her, and she was telling me that it was getting really cold on the cliff that she was sitting on and that she wanted to go back to the hotel.

I went to the concert for a while but I got kicked out for recording it with a pen... security thought my fountain pen was a video camera and once I showed them it was a pen the concert was already over.

I went to go pick her up but I couldn't find the cliff in the dark so I tried looking for her with GPS but she'd gone somewhere else so I waited on the cliff she'd been on until morning. She came back with this guy she'd met at a Friendly's and told me she was going to give me a box of Cocoa Pebbles, but she didn't and instead pushed me off the cliff and then i woke up.