I was having a look at CNSNews.com and i was appalled and disgusted by the article that I am talking about now.

Two Lesbians have decided to bring a child into the world... Ok I personally I don’t have a problem with this, bringing children up in a homosexual environment is up to the parents, as long as they can understand what they are letting their child in for.

The most notable thing to point out about these two lesbians is that they are deaf. I am sorry to hear this, it is something that I cant even begin to imagine what its like and I have a lot of sympathy for those people, also I give up most respect to these people that can learn a new way of living by hand communication, for someone to learn something like that is incredible and deserves a happy life.

What bothers me about these two ladies is that one of them is try/trying to get pregnant. Ok as said before up the top I don’t have a problem with it, But what I do have a problem with is that these 2 ladies are purposely trying to make their baby deaf.

This is not right, I will say this over and over again, what right is do these people have stomp, crush and destroy a babies future a PERSON, A LIVING ENTITY WITH A SOUL!

Now I would like to point out some reasons why the 2 ladies want their son (which they have named Gauvin) to be deaf:

"He'd be the only Hearing member of the family. Other than the cats,"

Well Gee Golly Fucking whiz, I think there should be a new Nobel Prize Award for: "Being the most ignorant, stupid, arrogant Lesbians in the world"

Many people who are deaf have lived very happily and also have become successful in their chosen profession and have a rich life in more ways then one, but to even discuss the notion of putting a child at a disadvantage right from the start is utter madness.

At the end of the day they are messing the way we are meant to be, if god or whoever made us meant us to be deaf from the start then it would be so, but no we are not, It begs the question of why society permits such people to have children and, once they have them, to keep them.

And, this pair's *selfish* need for a kid to be just like them is SO narcissistic, that it truely boggles the mind. Were I to have the say to approve their parental rights, I would absolutely dis-approve of their doing this abomination, that *will cause harm to the child*.

To finish this off, I cant imangine what it would be like for someone in the situation, even though this particular example is only a minor case, and yet I cant stop thinking how the parents will react when their child finally asks "why am I like this?" It will eventually happen, and the child will find out, and sadly the child would end up forever hating his parents for purposly causing his disability.