Hello, E2.

First: The boring stuff. She got my mix tape and silly letter, but she is all but ignoring me. Oh well. What's my attitude? Fuck her. What's the point of putting effort into maintaing a relationship with someone that yields no friendliness back?

Second: Exciting stuff.

Subpoint 1.. Just got a new set of headphones. Sony MDR-7506. Highly recommended! They're closed headphones, which I love because it blocks out sounds. They also sound very true to the original sound.. They're comfortable, and even have a frequency range that goes lower than your average headphones. You can really hear bass with these phones that you can't hear otherwise.

Subpoint 2.. Put through an order on Amazon. A CD Burner, and a spindle of CD-Rs.. Mix CDs here I come! ( : I also ordered two magic DVDs .. featuring Michael Ammar. Cool stuff. The Michael Ammar tape I have is great. It's too bad that he is the only magician putting out DVDs, though.

Subpoint 3.. I am learning how to juggle. I've got the basic two ball exchange down in my left hand, but not my right hand yet. It's easier than I thought I would be.

Subpoint 4.. Going to a BBQ for the honors program of my school on Saturday night. Collegium V has a lot of cool people in it. I am psyched.

Subpoint 5.. I am ready to go on my shopping spree ... ( :

Subpoint 6.. Today I realized that my Rhetoric teacher has a true enthusiasm and interest for what he teaches. That excites me..

Subpoint 7.. And finally, I guess it is possible to have fun while being alone.. Anyway.. See you guys later.