Actually, you don't need any kind of Heisenberg compensator in order to teleport particles. (and, with sufficiently advanced technology, complex systems like human beings) You need a pair of particles in a state of quantum entanglement for every particle that you send, one at the source and one at the destination. (Entangled particles will always be in the same state, if completely isolated from the environment, even if separated by large distances, except that you can't really tell, because a classical measurement will break the entanglement) The sender then uses a special quantum gate to perform a joint measurement on the particle that they want to send (the "source" particle) and their side of the entangled pair. This measurement will change the state of the source particle, as well as the state of the entangled one. (actually, the state of both entangled particles, including the one on the receiver's side, because they are entangled) The sender then transmits the measurement results to the receiver using a classical channel. The receiver performs a reverse operation on their side of the entangled pair, using the information received from the sender. This will have the effect of changing the state of the (formerly) entangled particle into the initial state of the "source" particle, effectively reproducing the initial particle on the receiver's side.

Sounds like magic? Well, it is very advanced technology...

(The deep technical details, ie. the good stuff omitted. This is little more than theoretical physics right now, but these scientists always surprise us...)