A local Austin, Texas bar cum restaurant, otherwise known as Baby A’s it has 3 Austin locations with a fourth location currently in construction. Baby A’s is known for their potent Margarita’s, the strongest one, the purple is rumored to be spiked with Everclear. Baby A's is not known for their food but the cheese dip is not bad.

The original Baby A’s is a tiny hole in the wall type place located in a seedy strip mall, where they share their parking lot with one of those no name gas stations.

From there they opened a second location, my favorite, on Barton Creek very near to Austin’s best park, Zilker Park. This location is much larger than the first and includes a huge covered patio.

The third location, located further north on I-35 is even larger, but does not have the large outdoor patio. Parking at this location is at a premium, and Baby A’s provides additional parking at a nearby mall and runs a shuttle to the restaurant.

The fourth location still under construction at this time is also located on I-35, but much further north, on the outskirts of town, is very near my house and thus likely to become my new favorite hangout.

Each new Baby Acapulco's has moved up market from the last. The newest is by far the largest and it’s looks to be the most attractive. The location is also great, right off I-35 just before the stretch of I-35 that gridlocks everyday in the 5:00 pm rush. Perfect, happy hour here I come.