If you write your daylog in notepad first, remember to close it before you leave your desk...
I forgot this vital little tidbit, and when I got back to my desk, I had the following sitting on my screen when I returned:
Well, work has certainly calmed down since yesterday.
 And thank goodness, because we have been some busy mofo's
 lately. My boss, that I was supposed to relieve, has
 returned, and still will not leave. After I ran the show
 for two weeks underway, he comes back, ready to work,
 because he's been screwing off for two weeks instead of
 standing watch and working 18 hours a day. EKIM- FUCK
 YOU!!!!- GENE

My boss' name is of course, Gene. Whoops. I don't know if he or one of the merry pranskters here at work actually wrote it--no one mentioned anything. So I'll just stay quiet and see what happens, since he is on his way out anyway.

My wife has been quiet and a little mean lately
I don't know if she is dissatisfied with her life or just tired of me being gone all the time, but either way she sure doesn't seem very happy.
I still haven't resumed my MBA work
I'll blame Everything for that, too.
The boy woke up last night, and not happy
He didn't feel good, and was coughing and snorting. We gave him dimetapp, aka the purple medicine, and then we all read Richard Scarry's Busy World together until he got tired enough to sleep. He loves boats and trains, and knows Huckle and Mr. Frumble by sight. The others he just identifies by animal species.
"Who's that?", I ask.
"A gog", he answers in his stuffed-up-nose little boy voice.
My daughters are now officially girls.
It has been happening for a while now, but today, with little painted toe nails they scampered through the house creating those little folded paper fortune teller things, and kept harassing wife and I with them.
"What color?"
"Ummmmm, turquoise."
"There is no turquoise! Red, blue, purple, or pink!"
"Ummmm, cyan."
"Daaaddddyyy! Do it right!"

But it was fun to watch them read the book and fold the paper and then cram their big first grade penmanship into the little spaces on the fortune teller. They're pretty cool, when they put aside all the whining and just do their thing.

It was cool to see a nodeshell of mine turned into a C!
I wrote love someone elses wife a while back, and it had a phrase I particularly liked the smell of sunblock and surf and seaweed. So I bracketed it, nodeshelled it, and bookmarked it for later noding. Much to my surprise and joy I saw it on the welcome page a couple of days ago. How cool! I love quality nodeshells--even the rescued ones. That is what E2 is al about, in my opinion. The flashes of brilliance created between people who have never met except through electronic nodeshell droplets. Everything is cool.