My friends left.

I don't mind being alone....

But I might miss something they say, some story they tell on the way home, some joke I will never hear, some drunken fool they pass along the street....

One day they will bring it up, and remember that moment, nostalgically, maybe in many years....

I will not be able to share that moment with them, I won't know what they are feeling and I might ask, or I might ignore them and try to change the subject.... but I’ll probably know, it's something I will never feel.

My friends have left.... and maybe I should invite them over less, and go to their place more....

We finnaly watched a movie at my place, "Bringing Out The Dead" It freaking sucked, and Nicolas Cage is a monkey with a powerfull uncle. But the movie worked (Maybe cause it was not a DVD this time)

Ving Rhames and John Goodman both rock, and Tom Sizemore scares me...

I like my new home, especially when filled with friends, even if right now it's hot and humid like a South American jungle and there is some kind of emergency warning about not drinking the water here for a couple days (Wow, it does sound like a South American jungle)

Ok, I guess my friends are all home by now, so they are no longer sharing new experiences, I can go to sleep, and we'll be even...

Good night