Located in the West Bay area of the city of Doha, Aladdin's Kingdom is the only amusement park in Qatar and the entire Persian Gulf area. Opened in 1994, the name was the result of a national competition and is intended to blend traditional Arabic culture with the feeling of fun, magic, and myth. It is also sometimes referred to as the Family Fun Park of a Thousand and One Delights, after the story of Scheherezade.

The park is stocked with the usual assortment of theme park attractions, including bumper cars, a ferris wheel and carousel, and a train ride through the park. There is also a trampoline, bumper boats on an artificial lake, a Moon Bounce, and a slide for children. More advanced rides include go-karts, the Venturer simulator, and a steel roller coaster called the Thunderbolt (or Thunder Bullet). An arcade offers video games and air hockey, and the Print and Stamp Club allows visitors to make arts and crafts. In addition to the daily costume parade, an amphitheater hosts a variety of shows, including fireworks for special occasions. There are also two mosques onsite, one for men and one for women. Snack and dining options include the onsite Pizza Hut and Arby's, and several drink and candy counters.

Admission is 25 Qatar riyals (a little under $7), which includes QR 15 ($4) worth of ride coupons. Additional coupons can be purchased; rides typically cost between QR 2 and QR 5 ($0.50 to $1.40). The park has a set daily schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays are for women and children (including boys under 12), Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays are family days for everyone, Saturdays the park is reserved for private hire, and Sundays are "general public" days, when only adult males and boys over 12 are admitted.

Source: http://www.qatar-info.com/what/aladdin.htm